Sunday, September 23, 2012

ARC review for Silver Mortal By: Jenna Kay



Synopsis:
There is a world invisible to Untouched eyes, where demons rule the shadows and prey on the innocents. Gracen Potts lives in this world. Her job is to serve and protect those who are oblivious to the monsters hiding from the light.

As a Silver Mortal Gracen has the power to send these demons back to Hell. With the Silver Eagle blood running through her veins she feels like nothing can take her down. That is, until she meets a group of Night Vipers who have escaped the Viper clan. 

Can Gracen keep doing her job of demon slaying and protect the rebel Vipers?


My review 5 out of 5 stars
                Wow, this book took me to a whole new world of paranormal! I am speechless from the ending! I can’t wait for the next book! At first I was in love with the book because it gave you an awesome sense of paranormal beings being disgusting, I loved that outlook, I am excited to say this was more amazing then I ever thought it could be. I just can’t describe my emotions at this moment there was a huge cliffhanger but not the one where you are angry but the one where you are more excited about the next book then you are for Christmas! To start off it was exhilarating I loved the killing and the action it was way detailed and awesome! I loved the whole “night vipers” and “silver mortals.” It was incredible and a GREAT read!
Gracen- She was amazing! She knew what she was doing and she was awesome! She was cocky, snobby and funny. She was exciting and a good example of how girls should be.
Ash- He was not crazy to me, he was lost, lonely, depressed, and haunted from his past.
Phoenix- He was brave, hostile, caring, not judgmental, and kind. He was very strong willed on being a good person and he truly accomplished that. He was willing to sacrifice himself for others and that takes guts and dignity.
Betrina (bets)- When people say “love means (Legs Open Very Easy)” she proves that, she’s spunky and funny, but she is very vulgar, I like her as a character though, she was built well.

I can say all in all that this was spectacular read, don’t take that lightly, it was action packed, thrilling, exhilarating, exciting, and awesome! I would read it again just to get the same happiness this gave me.
I will be impatiently waiting for book two, and believe me it will be agonizing! So, hopefully it publishes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment