Monday, September 24, 2012

Blood Debt By: Nancy Straight


My review 5 of 5 stars!
I absolutely loved this book, I loved that it started quick but lasted long, I can't wait for book two!
This book takes you on a magical journey, and I'm not lying about the magical part!
You meet Camille and her family, you learn of her life now and what will happen in the future you'd NEVER guess, but hey it is intense and will have you on your toes at all times!
I loved this book so much, I was asked to read and review for an honest review and I can't believe how well built the characters were in this book it was absolutely amazing! The cliffhanger kills me though, because I want to know what happens next!

Camille- She is stubborn, always sticks up or herself, wants to love and be loved, not ready for commitment, and loves to have fun.
Drake- Thinks about others, loves to be there for his friends, takes care of the ones he loves, great personality, he sticks up for his beliefs.
Bianca- String willed, impatient, loving, very smart, somewhat snobbish, gets her way, in love with someone she can’t have.
Gage- Helpful, loving, respectful, charming is in his blood, he ALWAYS gets his way.
Zandra- Psychotic, needs help, caring in her own sadistic way, power hungry, and needs respect from everyone.
Will- He knows how to support his family in any way, he cares for mostly everyone, he treats people with the utmost respect.

There are so many more I could do but I will stick with these! 


No comments:

Post a Comment