Sunday, September 23, 2012

Forgiven By: Tich Brewster




My Review: 5 out of 5 stars
This was an awesome book on things that could happen any given day, I loved how fast pace this read was and how it just worked! I love how Tich made this book more realistic than most books!
I loved this book and I do recommend it to anyone, it might hit close to home for many, I couldn’t put it down, it only took me two hours to read! I loved how the storyline was so believable that this could have been an actual event. I died a little inside when I found out what happened to the girl. I knew what she went through was tough and I’m glad she had a wonderful support system.
This book was amazing, heartbreaking, but heartwarming, and all around good! I am so happy I got the opportunity to read it!

Tech Brewster Links:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Forgiven-ebook/dp/B006PLVFA2/ref=kinw_dp_ke

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad that you enjoyed Forgiven :)

    ReplyDelete