Sunday, September 23, 2012




My Review: 5 out of 5 stars
The changes Jessica has made in this book scared me at first, in my head I’m thinking “Oh no, this can’t be good.” Now, I think to myself “This was the best change and I never saw it coming!”
I absolutely loved the new changes it not only adds a whole new spark, it also adds things that will help you understand the rest of the books!
I couldn’t believe how much more I love this revamped version than the old one, I’m glad she made the changes even though I will always cherish the old one!
It has some changes I hope you will all like and I must say BUY THIS NEW VERSION OR YOU’LL REGRET IT! I mean it though, you haven’t experienced The Fallen Star to its full potential until reading this revamped version!

Jessica Sorensen’s Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment