Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The In Between By: Catherine Converse



Two widely disparate lead characters seek to reconcile their unusual gift - the ability to foresee the violent deaths of innocent people. They join a secret intelligence agency, located deep in the earth to remain hidden from society, and use their prophetic gift to provide the intelligence for an operations team to interfere with the murder, saving the life of the intended victim.

Adie, an all-american girl, just wants the inner peace, knowing she has used her gift to save lives. But for her bi-polar partner, Dannika, inner peace is too hard to attain. Despite their completely opposite personalities, the two are forced to become partners, and soon their dreams intertwine, dreaming on the same serial murder case.

When Dannika makes an attempt to leave the agency, it leads her to a hidden department, where she discovers the agency may not be all that it seems, and lives they need to save are their own.




My review: 5 out of 5 stars
Let’s start off with this word “FREAKINFFANTABULOUSLYAMAZING” ß I don’t feel that totally says it about it, I couldn’t come up with a better word, not that that is a word haha. I loved this book, words can’t describe my amazement towards it. I loved the storyline, it automatically peaked my interest. It took me awhile to get the concepts but once those hit me I was thinking to myself “This is amazing, how did she come up with an idea like this?” Another one was “What if this is possible?” I would honestly be terrified out of my wits, but hey it would do a whole bunch of good in the world! I want to let you all know I one hundred and ten percent recommend this book to any person, young old, genre loving people, you won’t regret this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment