Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nominated for the Leibster Award



I want to thank Jennifer Martinez from Books, Brownies, and Barkers for nominating me it is an HONOR<3

To participate:


1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2.Answer questions from award giver
3.Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5.Post Liebster Award on your blog

Jennifer's Questions:
1. Why did you start Blogging?


  • I started blogging so I could get a better connection to authors and so my voice was heard towards my reviews to get the authors well known or at least help them be better known.


2. If you could meet and interview one author dead or alive who would it be?


  • If I could meet any author to interview them I would choose Stephen King, I know he is super famous but I love his books, it makes me scary, thrilled, and jumpy, all at the same time. He is interesting and to know more about his writing and his books would be spectacular.

3. What is your favorite book genre?


  • I love Paranormal, Paranormal Romance, Distopian, Post Apocolyptic books, and Zombie books, I go for everything though, I read this and that and it helps when it is different, it makes me break from the norm.
4. If you could be any character from a book who would you be?

  • I wouldn't be any character LOL, to be honest every book, all the people have a hard time, my life is hard enough, my life has enough drama, so I think I'll stick with my reality.
5. How long have you been blogging?


  • I've been blogging for only two months, but I feel like it has been forever, I love it and helping the very authors I love, I love their books and am more than happy to read and review their books and help promote them!

Nominees:

1. Book Crazy

2. Vampsandstuff
3. The Hidden Reader
4.  Great Books
5. Kaina's


My Questions to You:

1. Who is your ALL time favorite author and why?
2. What is the main reason you blog?
3. When did you start blogging?
4. What inspired you to blog?
5. Who is your dream book character man?

1 comment:

  1. OK A little confused it says your Nominating me?
    For what? I dont understand.

    Great books.

    ReplyDelete