Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beyond the Books Blog Hop!!!!






Scrapbooking!!!!
-      To start off scrapbooking is my hobby outside of blogging, reading and reviewing books.
-      I absolutely love scrapbooking it’s like my zen.
-      You first take a picture you love, you then search the craft world for the perfect paper to assist the picture’s beauty.
-      If it fits you tend to create a world that revolves around that picture, one that suits it in any way necessary. You continue until you feel the paper tells the story of the picture and not the other way around.

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICTURES OF SCRAPBOOKING PAGES i HAVE DONE:)






NOW FOR THE OTHER THINGS I DO!





Beading/Making random stuff!!!!
-      I have to say that I make some pretty awesome stuff and I sell it too!
-      Beading, to start off I bead the craziest things that many people imagine to be impossible.
-      I take a picture or graphic of sorts and make it into a bead pattern I can work with!
-      Then I see how it looks and make it. In the end I usually change how it looks little by little. I have so much fun with it!
-      Buttons! So I make these buttons that everyone loves! I use bottle caps(: They make it so much cuter!
-      You take a bottle cap and an image and some magic plastic like stuff and BAM! A BUTTON!
-      BOOKMARKS AND CARDS!!! They are like your own scrapbook in a little form of it!
-      You put your love and dedication into it!
-      Then you see if you like the final product and if not toss it lol!











I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A SIGNED FLUTTER T-SHIRT AND A SIGNED DEVADA POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I'm jealous. I'm not crafty at all. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with you right now. I love the buttons!!!!!!
    I wish i was creative like that.

    ReplyDelete