Friday, December 21, 2012

Contingency Review!













I was given this book for an honest review and man I am lucky to have received this book! This was more than I could have asked for and I loved it so much!
First off you are getting paranormal, historical, and romance all in one! It is like the perfect book!
You get a girl who is beyond lost in her own skin and has no intention of what to do next.
Then you get her back into the past and you love the new situation already it takes place in an era I'd love to live in for the attire the women wear. To feel like a princess everyday would be awesome!
I can't spoil any more because I am a spoil free reviewer but I am team Sorin and I can't wait for book two! This is an amazing read and you will not regret it!

Oh and the lead girl character is amazing she is very cocky and smart mouthed and I LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment