Friday, December 21, 2012

Fade to silver by Catherine Converse



This book literally continues where "The in Between" leaves off. You have adventure, happiness, thrill, and challenge. Adie is again in the mix of all the problems, yet she succeeds in so many triumphs. I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone that reads. It has its twists and turns but it is beyond what I expected and loved every second of it. I really enjoyed the story line, the bumps in the road, and the continuance of book one!
I promise my authors I don't do any spillage, or "spoilers" so I will leave you with this..
Love for Fade to Silver: Amazing, Thrilling, and exciting! Page after page of awesome! It was captivating, thrilling, and action packed! I loved every second of it! Definitely one of the best reads this year!

Oh and I mean that to the fullest! Get your copy now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment