Friday, December 21, 2012

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden

My review:

Wow, this book was beyond incredible! It had so much to relate to and I say that because of full on experience of both Callie and Kayden. I related to them both so much and it hit home too. I have so much to say about this book and I cannot muster a bad thing to say. I received this copy for an honest review and honestly it blew me away. This story captured my heart and shattered it then taped it back together. It had twists and turns and outcomes you couldn't fathom. I was more than happy with what I got out of this and I can say that Jessica Sorensen has done it yet again, she has created a story that gives you everything you look in a book and more. I cannot wait to the second book because of the most intense cliff hanger I have EVER came across and I have read so many books and none stunned, killed, or hurt so deeply like this one! I really couldn't believe the ending and I was in tears. This book has been a great reading experience!

2 comments:

  1. Want to read this!!! The cover is gorgeous!!! Great review hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review Cassie and totally cry at the end myself.

    ReplyDelete