Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rewound Blog Tour and Review

Book Info-
Title- Rewound
By- D.T. Dyllin
Genre- New Adult Romance


Blurb-
Dezdamona Kabinosh is on a mission—a mission of love. And she traveled back in her own timeline to complete it. After being betrayed by her husband she’s seeking a second chance at love, and Dez has come up with the perfect plan.


One problem though… Jaxson Kabinosh, her future husband, has also traveled back in time and he’s determined to keep Dez for himself. Who will win the ultimate battle for Dez’s heart? Jaxson, or her possible rebound guy?



Review: 4 Stars
This book was phenomenal! Nothing could prepare me for how great this book turned out being. I was skeptical at first on the book because it isn’t my normal genre let alone the type of books I am used to reading but believe me when I say I was surprised. In the beginning I was confused but then I was so into the book my confusion got replaced with amazement. The way this story was set up was fantastic. I cannot imagine trying to put into play everything that happened and I can’t believe how well the author wrote it. The set up was so nice and you don’t even imagine it until you are at the very end.

The back and forth was upsetting until the end because you realized why it happened and then you were amazed at how well everything was put into play. The love that was at play can never be defeated and the love conquered everything else. It truly amazed me at how well everything turned out. I can say the ending had me in tears both terribly happy and sad. It was a “well-played” novel. I mean like when you meet someone and then you get in a situation and the joke is on you and you say “well played my friend.” YES this novel is exactly of that nature. It is a good thing I promise that much.

My favorite parts had to be the way they blended so well with their past lives and how well the storyline was set up. I can’t even begin to explain how twist and turned this story is. You will be kept on your toes and you can’t imagine the ending you get. I can say in all honesty that unless you read this story I am more than likely confusing the crap out of you and you should just go buy it. One thing I will end with is that this story is one you won’t regret and you will think about everything you have in life and appreciate it a lot more. You will also hug the one you love and look at them differently. You will see that they are so important to you and you are lucky that your love isn’t tested. I hope you love and enjoy this book as much as I did.



About the Author-
Cynical-Optimist. Chocolate-holic. Sarcasm Addict. Paranormal Believer. Romance Junkie. Self-Imposed Insomniac. Animal Lover. Writer...are just a few words to describe D.T. Dyllin. She was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and now lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband and two very spoiled GSDs.


Social media links-

No comments:

Post a Comment